Wearable Device Study
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
- Must be willing to not handle their cellphone or any recording devices during the testing session. Personal devices will be placed in a bin or Ziploc bag and may not be used during the study procedures.
- Must acknowledge that they will not discuss the device or procedures with other people.
- Must not have had surgical operations performed in the wrist area or any other reason that prevents placing the wrist worn devices in their correct locations.
- Must not have a neurological disorder that may interfere with device signal quality, such as tremor, hand shaking, or the inability to sit still during ECG recordings.
- Women must not be pregnant.
- Participants must not have any active implantable device, such as a pacemaker, infusion pump, or implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.
- Participants must not be employed by any of the following companies: Apple, Google, Verily, FitBit, or Garmin.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.