Study Number: N/A
Union Research Center: 2497 Vauxhall Rd., Union, New Jersey 07083
Male or Female
18 - 70 years of age
Sunscreen studies evaluate how well the products protect the skin from simulated sunlight and determine the SPF and UVA protection factors of sunscreens.
- Must be able to travel to our Union, NJ location
- Must be interested in participating on current and future studies
- Must sunburn and/or suntan easily
- Able to lay on stomach for a set amount of time
- Cannot be nursing, pregnant or planning to become pregnant during the study
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Union, NJ, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.