At-Home Use Study 20-4202
- Must be a regular mascara wearer
- Waterproof mascara wearers are a plus
- Face must be free of all make-up at all visits
- Contact lens wearers is a plus
- Sensitive eyes are a plus
- Sensitive skin is a plus
- Wear a face mask minimum of 4 hours a day
- All skin types are eligible
- No tattoos on face or eye area
- Not getting over a cold, flu or seasonal allergies or ever told you had glaucoma
- Must be able to complete a daily diary in English
- Must return the make-up remover on the last visit with all paperwork
|Weekday||Date||Hours (By Appointment)||Notes|
|Thursday||09/10/20||4:30pm - 5:30pm||MD Visit|
|Thursday||09/24/20||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||10/08/20||4:30pm - 5:30pm||MD Visit|
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Union, NJ, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.