Moisturizer Effectiveness Comparison
- Must have mild to moderate fine lines at the corners of the eye, lack of firmness on the cheek.
- Must have dry skin on the cheeks.
- Must be able to return for visit 2 on the same day as visit 1.
- Must be willing to not wash the face or forearms after visit 2 until after visit 3 (approximately 18 hours).
- Must be willing to refrain from adding or removing false eyelashes or eyelash extensions for the duration of the study.
- Must not be a regular smoker or use electronic cigarettes.
- Must not be using any topical medication on the arms.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the arms at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.