Lip Moisturizer Product
- Must have moderate to severe dryness on the lips.
- Must be a nonsmoker (for at least 1 year).
- Must have lips of average or greater size.
- Must be willing to refrain from using all lip products (lipstick, lip gloss, lip balm, lip pencil, Chapstick, Blistex, etc.) on the lips for 5 days prior to study start and for the study duration (excluding test materials).
- Cannot have used lip plumping topical products or devices within 2 weeks prior to your first study visit.
- Cannot have a history of lip injections, lip surgery, or lip area piercings.
- Cannot have cosmetic lip tattoo, lip blushing, or permanent lip makeup.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the lip area within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.
Interested in reserving your appointment instead? Check out our self sign-up!