- Must be willing to remain sequestered in the clinic without going outdoors for 8 hours (Lunch and Wi-Fi will be provided)
- Must not be diagnosed with known allergies or hypersensitivities to cosmetics, personal care products, fragrances, and/or body skin care products.
- Must not be a regular (occasional to daily) smoker of cigarettes or user of electronic cigarettes (vaping pens).
- Must not regularly use any topical medications on the lower legs.
- Must not have clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or having a history of skin infections.
- Cannot be currently using injectable insulin to control their diabetes.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the lower legs within the past 15 days weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.