Leg Moisturization Study
- Must have dryness on the lower legs.
- Must be willing to remain in the clinic without going outdoors for 4 hours.
- Cannot be diagnosed with known allergies to skin care products including body wash, hand soap products, latex, perfume, fragrance, or preservatives.
- Cannot be breastfeeding, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant during the study.
- Cannot currently using any topical medications on the lower leg.
- Cannot be a regular (occasional to daily) smoker of cigarettes or user of electronic cigarettes (vaping pens)
- Cannot have clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or have a history of skin infections
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the legs within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.