Leg Moisturization Study
- Must be willing to remain in the clinic until the completion of all procedures.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with known allergies to bodywash, hand soap products, latex, perfume, fragrance, preservatives, or other topical cosmetic products (body oils, lotion, creams, butters, etc).
- Must not be breastfeeding, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant during the study.
- Cannot be currently using any topical medications on the legs.
- Cannot be regular (occasional to daily) smoker of cigarettes or user of electronic cigarettes (vaping pens).
- Cannot have any clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or those who have a history of skin infections.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.