Healing Ointment Study
- Must have dry and cracked, skin on at least 1 location (qualifying area) on the body (for example, elbows, backs of hands, heels, etc) and be visible in images.
- Must have moderate to severe appearance of dryness on the qualifying area on the body.
- Must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Cannot have dry skin that is bleeding or peeling.
- Must be a past user of an ointment (on the heels, hands, elbows, or other dry area) and/or be willing to use an ointment for the duration of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 or 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.