Facial Product Study
- Must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Those with Fitzpatrick skin type IV-V-VI (Olive, Brown or Dark Brown) must have sensitive skin.
- Those with Fitzpatrick skin type I-II-III (Very Fair, Fair, or Medium) must have mild to severe redness on the global face.
- Males must be regular shavers (at least 2-3 times per week) and must be clean-shaven (no beards, mustaches, or goatees).
- Cannot be breastfeeding, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant during the study.
- Males participants cannot have a pregnant partner or have a partner who is planning to become pregnant during the study period or be unwilling/unable to use an acceptable method of contraception.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.