- Must have mild to moderate for at least 2 of the following on the global face:
- Fine lines
- Appearance of firmness
- Lack of smooth texture
- Overall photodamage
Must meet the criteria of either Group 1 or Group 2 as follows:
- 35-45 years of age.
- Oily or combination skin.
- Mild fine lines, lack of appearance of smooth texture, uneven skin tone
- 46 to 65 years of age.
- Mild to moderate: Fine lines, wrinkles, lack of firm appearance, uneven skin tone
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.