Face & Neck Product Study
- Must have mild to moderate and self-perceived:
- Fine lines on the global face
- Wrinkles on the global face
- Appearance of roughness on the global face
- Feeling of roughness on the global face
- Appearance of pores
- Uneven skin tone on the global face
- Lack of brightness on the global face
- Lack of plump appearance on the global face
- Lack of stretch feeling on the global face
- Lack of firm appearance on the global face
- Overall skin appearance
- Some participants must have mild to moderate fine lines/wrinkles on the neck.
- Half of participants must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Must be willing to maintain the same brow and hairstyle/grooming/color through the study.
- Must have used a sunscreen with no additional anti-aging properties for at least 30 days without incidence of irritation.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face or the neck within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.