Face and Forearm Hydration Study
- Must have concerns about facial aging, including lack of firmness, lack of adequate hydration, enlarged pores, fine lines, and uneven skin tone on the face.
- Some selected participants must be willing to remain in the clinic (while wearing a face mask and with forearms exposed) through completion of hour 8 procedures.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face or forearms within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.