- Must have mild to moderate atopic dermatitis.
- Must have at least 1 active eczema lesions.
- Must be willing to have the skin assessed on the head/neck, trunk (includes internal axillae, but not groin), upper extremities (includes external axillae and hands), and lower extremities (includes feet, but not buttocks).
- Must be willing to stop using topical steroids and other topical prescription treatments for eczema for at least 2 weeks before baseline visit.
- Cannot have received topical coal tar, topical sulfur, topical PDE-4 inhibitors, topical antihistamines, topical antiseptics or antibiotics, topical antifungals, bleach baths, UVA or UVB phototherapy, oral antibiotics/antiviral/antifungal agents, oral probiotics, treatment within 2 weeks.
- Currently using or having a recent history (>3 months) of systemic use of OtrexupTM, Rasuvo®, Rheumatrex® and TrexallTM or its generic versions such as Methotrexate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.