- Open to infants and children who were at least 37 weeks gestation at birth with mild to moderately dry, sensitive skin that is prone to eczema, rashes or itching.
- Parent or legal guardian must be willing to allow a pediatrician to examine the child’s face and body via virtual screening visits and have access to a cellphone, laptop or other device with internet and video capability.
- Parent or legal guardian must be at least 18 years of age and willing to show a birth certificate or proof of guardianship at time of screening visit and willing to follow all virtual or in person visits as well as cooperate with other study requirements.
- Up to two children per parent/guardian can be enrolled in the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face, arms, torso or legs at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.