At-Home LED Light Therapy
- Must be willing to keep and store the device in a safe place and out of reach of children.
- Must be able to re-charge the device at home.
- Must be willing to return the device and accessories (power cord, attachments, etc.) in the original condition and understand that failure to do so may result in legal action and forfeiture of compensation.
- For subgroup 1: Must have mild to moderate acne on the upper back/shoulder blades.
- For Subgroup 2: Must have moderate fine lines/wrinkles, crepiness, lack of firmness, uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation on the decolletage.
- Must not have a history of light sensitivity or currently taking medication that would increase light sensitivity.
- Must not have observable tattoos, sunburn, suntan, scars, nevi, excessive hair or other skin conditions on the back or decolletage that might influence the results.
- Must be willing to avoid extended periods of sun exposure and use of all tanning beds and sunless tanning products for the duration of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the back or decolletage at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 or 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.