Acne Drying Lotion
- Must have mild to moderate facial acne with 1-2 active blemishes.
- Must not have Diabetes (Type 1 or Type 2), taking insulin or have any other dermatologic conditions that may interfere with the study.
- Must not have used any light therapy or topical acne medications in the two weeks prior to start of study.
- If the subject is under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be willing to present a birth certificate or proof of guardianship at the start of the study.
- Must not be using any prescription or over-the-counter testosterone blockers. Oral contraceptives are allowed.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.