Oral and Facial Hygiene Study
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
- Must have self-perceived healthy, normal teeth and gum tissue with no oral/dental pathology.
- Must have self-reported history of regular dental check-ups.
- Must have no significant tooth/gum sensitivity.
- Must normally brush their teeth 2 times per day.
- Must not have smoked or otherwise used tobacco in the past 12 months.
- Must not have had dental surgery/procedures within 4 weeks before the study start date.
- Must not currently have orthodontic bands or braces.
- Must not currently have partial removable dentures.
- Must not have advanced periodontal disease (purulent exudates, tooth mobility and/or extensive loss of periodontal attachment or alveolar bone).
- Must not have used systemic or topical antibiotics 1 month prior to the study.
- Must not have tumor(s) in the hard or soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the test area within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.