Wearable Device Study
- Must be willing and able to comply with the study procedures, including having wrist shaved if necessary, having test sites on chest shaved if necessary, and having devices directly placed on chest skin, remaining stationary for 2 30-minute recordings, wearing a watch on the left wrist for 5-7 days, and wearing an ECG patch for 5-7 days.
- Must have no known allergy to wearing a watch or allergy to material band is made of.
- Must be able to access reliable Wi-Fi throughout recording period.
- Must not have a history of cardiac-related disease.
- Must not currently be on anticoagulation therapy.
- Must not have had surgical operations performed in the wrist area or any other reason that prevents placing the wrist worn devices in their correct locations.
- Must not have tattoo or scar on the watch wear locations.
- Must not have a neurological disorder that may interfere with device signal quality, such as tremor, hand shaking, or the inability to sit still during ECG recordings.
- Women must not be pregnant.
- Participants must not have any active implantable device, such as a pacemaker, infusion pump, or implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.
- Participants must not be employed by any of the following companies: Apple, Google, Verily, FitBit, or Garmin.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.