Universal Facial Peel
- Males must be regular shavers and be clean shaven on the day of visits
- Must not have sensitivity to retinols or hydroxy acids
- For Subgroup 2 (Ages 41-65)
- Must have mild to moderate fine lines/wrinkles, forehead wrinkles, sagging skin, hyperpigmentation, and overall photodamaged skin on the face
- For Biopsy subjects: Must be willing to have a 2 mm punch biopsy taken at the hairline (temple area) on two visits and must be willing to have blood drawn and test negative for past or current HIV, Hepatitis B or C infections.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.