Sparse Eyelash or Eyebrow Treatment
- Must have sparse eyelashes and/or eyebrows not caused by grooming or medical issues.
- Must be willing to refrain from wearing false eyelashes or eyelash extensions for the duration of the study.
- Must be willing to refrain from wearing eyebrow pencil or other eyebrow color cosmetics through the duration of the study.
- Must be willing to use the same mascara throughout the study.
- Must not be contact lens wearers.
- Must not have worn false eyelashes or eyelash extensions in the last four weeks, received an eyelash perm in the last two months, or had eyelash or eyebrow tinting or dyeing in the last three months.
- Must not have plucked eyebrows within the last 7 days or had threading, waxing, trimmed or shaved within one month.
- Must not have glaucoma, acute or chronic ocular diseases of the eye, dry eye, or a prosthetic eye.
- Must not have an ocular disease or condition or currently using a prescription eye medication or other ophthalmic preparations.
- Must not have used prescription or non-prescription eyelash growth or hair growth products in the last six months.
- Must not have any active seasonal allergies that result in eye area irritation.
- Must not have a health condition and/or dermatologic disease on the face that may interfere with the results of the study.
- Must not have tattooed eyebrows or permanent eye makeup that may interfere with the results of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.