Sensitive Skin Shampoo Product
- Must use shampoo and a hair and scalp treatment at least 3 times a week.
- Must have sensitive skin according to sponsor-provided questionnaire.
- Must not have been diagnosed with known allergies to hair care products.
- Must not have excessive dryness or erythema on the scalp.
- Must not have used hair dye (semi-permanent or permanent) or hair relaxer within 2 weeks prior to study start.
- Must not have severe hair loss or be completely bald.
- Must not have a shaved scalp.
- Must not have been diagnosed with hair loss disorders such as alopecia areata, scarring alopecia, traction alopecia, chemical alopecia, trichotillomania or trichorrhexis nodosa.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the scalp or legs within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.