Pre-Laser Facial Serum
- Must be willing to undergo topical application of numbing cream and laser treatment on the face.
- Must be willing to attend multiple study visits over the fourteen-day four week duration of the trial.
- Cannot have excessive redness on the face on the day of first study visit.
- Cannot have any known or suspected defect of healing.
- Must not have a history of or having active cold sores on the face.
- Cannot have a medical history of allergy, hypersensitivity or any serious reaction to local antibiotic or antiseptic, local anesthesia, having any treatment which may affect the blood coagulation and hemostasis.
- Cannot be regularly or frequently using anti-inflammatory medication for a defined medical condition as determined by the study documentation. Low-dose aspirin (≤81mg per day) is acceptable.
- Cannot have a history of systemic granulomatous diseases, active or inactive.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with hepatitis, acute or chronic renal insufficiency.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.