Post-Peel Facial Investigational Treatment
- Contact lens wearers must be willing to wear glasses instead of contact lenses to and during the study visit.
- Must be willing to undergo a chemical peel on the face
- Must be willing to have measurements taken on the face with bioinstruments that may touch the skin
- Must be willing to remain in the clinic for a 6 hour window. Lunch is provided.
- Must be willing to use the provided sunscreen for 1 week after study completion.
- Must have not had a facial chemical peel in the last 12 months
- Must be willing to not start or stop wearing false eyelashes during the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.