Photodamage Facial Serum
- Must not have excessively dry skin or very sensitive skin.
- Must have mild to moderate for the following parameters on the global face:
- Fine lines
- Visible pores
- Lack of elasticity
- Uneven skin tone
- Skin dullness
- Must have mild to moderate wrinkles in at least 3 of the following locations:
- Crow’s feet area
- Cheek wrinkles
- Smile lines
- Upper lips
- Around the mouth
- Some participants must have mild to moderate post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (dark pigmentation caused by acne) on the global face.
- Some participants must have self-perceived stubborn wrinkles on the global face.
- Must be a regular user of a moisturizing topical product that has been used at least 30 days without incident and be willing to bring it to the clinic.
- Must have used a facial serum, essence, and/or ampoules and be willing to discontinue use after visit 1 until study completion.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.