- Must not have a known intolerance to retinoids or retinols
- Men must be regular shavers and be willing to come into the clinic with a clean-shaven face.
- Must have mild to moderate texture, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, uneven skintone, lack of radiance and/or dullness, and overall photodamage.
- Must have mild to moderate visible wrinkles
- Must be willing to take measurements on the face with bioinstruments that will touch the skin
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.