Oral Hygiene Regimen
- Must regularly brush teeth twice a day
- Must have healthy, normal teeth and gum tissue
- Must be willing to provide a saliva sample
- Must be willing to provide a cheek swab
- Must have no significant tooth or gum sensitivity
- Must have a history of regular dental checkups
- Must be willing to avoid tooth whitening, professional dental procedures and professional dental cleaning during the study
- Must be willing to suspend use of new toothpastes, mouthwashes, tooth whitening products/systems or any other oral hygiene product during the study
- Must not have had any dental surgery procedures within 4 weeks of the study
- Must not have orthodontic bands or braces
- Must not have partial removable dentures
- Must not have advanced periodontal disease
- Must not have used antibiotics for at least 1 month prior to the study start
- Must not have tumors in the oral cavity
- Must not smoke or use tobacco products
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.