One Day Eye Drop
- Must be willing to have test materials placed into the eyes.
- Cannot have any of the following eye conditions:
- Glaucoma or other condition or disease of the eyes
- Acute or chronic ocular diseases
- Dry eyes
- Prosthetic eye
- Decreased eyesight due to abnormal visual development.
- Genetic blindness in 1 eye
- Having had eye surgery in the last 3 years.
- corneal defects
- clinically significant eye irritation.
- seasonal allergies that result in conjunctivitis (eye inflammation)
- Cannot be currently using a prescription eye medication.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the eye area within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.