Oily Skin Product
- Must have the following self-perceived conditions on the global face:
- Dark spots
- Skin discoloration
- Uneven skin tone
- Lack of skin clarity
- Enlarged pores
- Dull skin
- Must have normal, oily, or combination (normal/oily) skin.
- Half of participants must have sensitive skin.
- Some participants must have mild to moderate:
- Overall discoloration
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Skin tone evenness
- Skin clarity
- Appearance of pores
- Smooth appearance of skin texture
- Smooth feeling of skin texture
- Overall appearance of skin/overall skin quality
- Male subjects must be regular shavers (at least 3 times per week) and cannot have beards. A mustache and/or small goatee is allowed as long as the majority of the face and neck are shaved.
- Male subjects cannot have a pregnant partner.
- Male subjects cannot have a partner who is planning to become pregnant during the study period or be unwilling or unable to use an acceptable method of contraception during the study period.
- Cannot currently have confirmed COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms at time of enrollment.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.