Nighttime Facial Treatment
- Must score as poor sleepers on the MOS Sleep Scale Questionnaire. Take the questionnaire here.
- Must have self-perceived tired looking skin, fine lines/wrinkles, rough looking skin, lack of firmness, dull skin or uneven skin tone.
- Must use a nighttime skin care product on the face at least 5 nights a week.
- Must not have gone through menopause or currently experiencing menopausal symptoms.
- Must have a smartphone and be willing to use it to take selfies and document your face throughout the study.
- Must be using anti-aging skincare products without irritation
- Must be willing to maintain the same sleep habits throughout the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.