Neck Décolletage Investigational Serum
- Must have mild to moderate fine lines, wrinkled, loose or thin looking skin on the neck or upper chest area, mild to moderate sagging on the neck or mild to moderate hyperpigmentation on the upper chest area
- Must be a non-smoker for at least 12 months prior to study enrollment
- Must be willing to undergo lidocaine injections and two 2mm skin biopsies (size of a BB) near the temple area next to the hairline
- Must have used a basic sunscreen (without any anti-aging ingredients) of at least 30 SPF on the face without irritation for 30 days
- Must be willing to have blood drawn to test for blood-borne pathogens
- Must be willing to have measurements taken on the skin with bioinstruments that touch the skin
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face, neck or upper chest area within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.