- Must be willing to undergo anesthetic treatment (topical or injection) and radio frequency microneedling (RFMN) treatment on the face.
- Must have mild to moderate corner eye wrinkles (crows feet) on both sides of the face.
- Must have discoloration, roughness, and pores on both cheeks.
- Willing to undergo blood serology for HIV, Hep B/C (biopsy subjects only)
- Females of childbearing potential must not be sexually active, or must be using an effective contraceptive method for at least one month before the beginning of the study and throughout the study or be menopausal woman
- Females must be willing to undergo urine pregnancy test.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.