Makeup Removal Cleanser Study
- Must be willing to wear a short-sleeved shirt or a shirt with sleeves that can stay above the elbows for each visit.
- Must be willing to not begin any other study during this study.
- Must be willing to report any changes in health/medications, side effects, pregnancies, questions, or issues to site staff.
- Must be willing to not change current body products and be willing to not switch brands during the course of the study.
- Must be willing to have excessive hair that is within a test sites clipped with an electric clipper.
- Cannot have a skin condition that may confound the study results (such as psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, cutaneous xerosis, erythema, active skin cancer, excessive hair, moles, marks, tattoos, scars, scratches) on the forearms.
- Cannot have had a history of a confirmed COVID-19 infection within 30 days prior to Visit 1.
- Cannot have had contact (home, work, or public outings) with COVID-19 infected person or someone suffering from COVID-19-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches) within 14 days prior to Visit 1.
- Cannot have had any international and/or commercial air travel within 14 days prior to enrollment, including members in the same household.
- Cannot have had experienced any of the following self-reported symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to Visit 1:
- Unexplained cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fatigue, body aches (headaches, muscle pain, stomach aches), conjunctivitis, loss of smell, loss of taste, poor appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, palpitations, or chest pain/tightness.
- Temperature ≥ 38.0° C / 100.4° F, measured
- Cannot have used fever reducers within 2 days of each onsite visit.
- Cannot have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or be taking insulin or another anti-diabetic medication.
- Cannot be taking a medication that would mask an Adverse Event (AE) or confound the study results, including:
- Immunosuppressive or steroidal drugs within 2 months
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within 5 days
- Antihistamines within 2 weeks
- Cannot be pregnant or planning to become pregnant during the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the forearms within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.