Laser Healing Study
- Must have uniform skin color on the forearms.
- Must be willing to undergo lidocaine injections or topical application of numbing cream and laser wounding on up to 6 sites.
- Each wound site will be a circle and 5 mm in diameter (which is the size of a pencil eraser)
- The wound sites will be at least 5 cm apart.
- Must not have a known or suspected defect of healing.
- Must not have a history of keloid scar formation.
- Must not have diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.