Fruity Sunscreen Study
- Must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Must be willing to wear the same type of corrective eyewear (contact lenses, glasses) to all study visits, if applicable.
- Must regularly use, or be willing to regularly use, a moisturizer with SPF on the face and/or body at least 5 times per week.
- Having any of the following eye conditions as determined by study documentation or study:
- Glaucoma or other condition or disease of the eyes
- Acute or chronic ocular disease
- Dry eyes
- Prosthetic eye
- Decreased eyesight due to abnormal visual development
- Genetic blindness in 1 eye
- Cannot have had eye surgery in the last 3 years
- Cannot currently be using a prescription eye medication or other ophthalmic preparations.
- Cannot have active allergic rhinitis or seasonal allergies that result in conjunctivitis.
- Cannot have corneal defects or clinically significant eye irritation.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.