- Must be a nonsmoker (for at least 1 year).
- Must be willing to remain in the clinic at visit 2 for at least 5 hours.
- Must have uniform skin color all over the volar forearms (both right and left)
- Women of child-bearing potential (those who have not had a hysterectomy and/or been postmenopausal at least 12 months) must be willing to undergo a urine pregnancy test (UPT) and show a negative result for pregnancy at the first study visit.
- Must not have been diagnosed with known allergies to skin care products.
- Must not have had a mastectomy in which axillary nodes were removed.
- Must not currently or frequently use high doses of anti-inflammatory drugs. Low dose aspirin (≤81mg per day) is acceptable.
- Must not have been diagnosed with hepatitis or acute or chronic renal insufficiency.
- Must not have sensitivity to tape or have thin skin that would be damaged by repeated tape removal.
- Must not have active gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, ulcers, gastritis, or history of heart or vascular disease.
- Must not have a history of schizophrenia.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the forearms within the past 30 days.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.