- Must be a nonsmoker for at least 1 year.
- Must be willing to remain in the clinic at visit 2 for at least 5 hours.
- Women of child-bearing potential must be willing to undergo a urine pregnancy test and show a negative result at first study visit.
- Must have uniform skin color all over on the inner forearms (both right and left).
- Cannot have sensitivity to tape or have thin skin that would be damaged by repeated tape removal.
- Cannot have used a self-tanner on the arms within 2 weeks before screening visit.
- Cannot have active gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, ulcers, gastritis, or history of heart or vascular disease.
- Cannot have a history of schizophrenia.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the test area within the past 30 days.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.
*Please note: By inputting your information in the form below, a recruiter will contact you to pre-screen you the study.
Interested in reserving your appointment instead? Check out our self sign-up!