Facial Redness Product Study Self Sign-Up
- Must have moderate and persistent redness on the global face.
- Must not have active symptoms of allergy (mild active seasonal allergies are acceptable) or atopic dermatitis on the forearms.
- Must not have sensitivity to tape or have thin skin that would be damaged by repeated tape removal.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face or forearms within the past 2 weeks.
What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.