Facial Investigational Treatment Pre-GA Peel
- Must not currently have or a history of cold sores (herpes simplex) on the face
- Must be willing to undergo a glycolic acid peel procedure on the face
- Must be willing to avoid use of makeup on the face for 3 days following the peel procedure. Makeup products can be used on the eyes and lips
- Must be willing to remain in the clinic without going outdoors or wearing a face mask through eight-hour study timeframe.
- Must be willing to have measurements taken on the face with bioinstruments that can touch the skin.
- Must be willing to use the provided sunscreen for 1 week after study completion.
- Must not have had a facial chemical peel in the past 3 months.
- Cannot be a regular cigarette or E-cigarette user.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.