Face and Neck Cream Study Self Sign-Up
- Half of participants must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Must regularly use a basic moisturizer (one without antiaging claims) that has been used at least 30 days without incidence of irritation, and willing to bring moisturizer into clinic for documentation by clinic staff.
- Must be willing to participate in an exit interview.
- Must have mild to moderate on the global face:
- Fine lines
- Appearance and feeling of roughness
- Appearance of pores
- Uneven skin tone
- Darkened patches or spots
- Lack of brightness
- Lack of firmness
- Overall skin appearance
- Fine lines under eyes
- Wrinkles under eyes
- Lack of firmness under eyes
- Must have mild to moderate wrinkles in the following areas:
- Between the eyebrows above the nose
- Corner eye area
- Smile lines
- Mouth lines
- Some participants must have mild to moderate:
- Fine lines/wrinkles on the neck
- Lack of firmness on the neck
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.