Extra Strength Facial Peel
- Must be willing to have measurements taken on the face with bioinstruments that touch the skin
- For Subgroup 1: Must have mild to moderate congested skin and hyperpigmentation on the face and self-perceived blemish prone and oily-prone skin
- For Subgroup 2: Must have mild to moderate fine lines, forehead wrinkles, lack of firmness, hyperpigmentation, dull skin, and/or overall photodamage.
- For Biopsy subjects in Subgroup 2: Must be willing to have blood drawn and test negative for HIV, Hepatitis B and C and Must be willing to have a 2 mm punch biopsy (about the size of a BB) taken from the temple area twice. Must not have been diagnosed with hepatitis or renal insufficiency.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.