Exfoliating Body Scrub Treatment
- Must be a past or current user of a KP treatment such as a moisturizer or exfoliator/scrub and willing to discontinue use of the product for the duration of the study, and/or willing to use a KP treatment for the duration of the study.
- Must have at least some mild keratosis pilaris (KP) on the treatment area (for example, the upper arms, legs, or back)
- Must have self-perceived sensitive skin
- Cannot have a known sensitivity or intolerance to alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Having a clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infection
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the body at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.