Eczema Lotion Study
- Must have active mild to moderate eczema condition with at least 1 active lesion on the body.
- Must not be breastfeeding, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant during the study.
- Must not have used medication or skin moisturizing products to treat eczema in the 3 days preceding the day of study enrollment.
- Must not have clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections other than eczema condition or have a history of skin infections other than eczema condition.
- If study participant is under age 18, must have a parent/guardian who is 18 years of age or older present proof of guardianship.
- If age 7 to 17 years, willing to read, understand, and sign the assent form.
- Must be willing, and/or having a parent/legal guardian who is willing, not to use any moisturizing products on their or their child’s body or to change any products used on their or their child’s body (diapers, diaper rash cream, shampoo, sunscreen) except the provided test materials.
- Must be willing to, and/or having a parent/guardian who is willing to, cooperate and participate by following study requirements for the duration of the study and to report any changes in health status or medications, adverse event symptoms, or reactions immediately.
- Must not have received PUVA therapy for atopic dermatitis within 4 weeks prior to inclusion in the study.
- Must not have received phototherapy within 2 weeks prior to inclusion in the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face, arms, legs, or trunk within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.