Dermabrasion and Investigational Rejuvenation Treatment
- Must have at least mild dryness, fine lines or wrinkles, lack of skin smoothness, lack of radiance on the face
- Must be willing to have a facial treatment performed by a licensed esthetician with a dermabrasion device that will exfoliate the skin and deliver a topical cosmetic serum on to the skin
- Must be willing to stop or decline from wearing false eyelashes or eyelash extensions for the duration of the study
- Must be willing to forgo use of waxing, threading, electrolysis, chemical or laser hair removers on the face for the duration of the study
- Must be willing to have measurements taken on the face with bioinstruments that may touch the skin
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.