Cleansing Facial Wipe Study
- Must have self-perceived sensitive facial skin.
- Must be regular users (at least 3 times per week) of facial and eye makeup (including waterproof mascara).
- Some participants must be contact lens wearers.
- Must be willing to remove personal protective equipment (PPE), for example, face mask, during study visits.
- Must be willing to inform the testing facility if you develop symptoms of COVID-19 and willing to maintain contact with the testing facility for medical follow-up and contact tracing.
- Must not have very sensitive skin or have known allergies to common topical skincare products.
- Must not have dry eyes.
- Must not have typed 1 or type 2 diabetes or be taking insulin or another anti-diabetic mediation.
- Must not be taking any of the following medications:
- Immunosuppressive or steroidal drugs within 2 months
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within 5 days
- Antihistamines within 2 weeks before Visit 1
- Retin-A®, Retin-A Micro®, Renova®, Avita®, Tazorac®, Avage® or Differin® or otHer similar prescription drug within 2 weeks
- Accutane or other oral retinoid within 2 weeks
- Must not be pregnant or planning to become pregnant during the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.