Baby Moisturizer Self Sign-Up
- Must have mild to moderate dry skin on the body (excluding diaper area).
- Cannot have moderate to severe diaper rash.
- Cannot have skin abnormalities or skin diseases/conditions (eg, eczema, dermatitis).
- Cannot have any planned vaccinations during the study.
- Cannot have had a recent change in dietary intake 1 week prior to study start.
- Cannot have used medication or skin moisturizing products to treat eczema in 3 days prior to the day of study start.
- Cannot not have clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or be susceptible to cutaneous infections.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian who is willing to provide written informed consent and able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian who is willing to not change any products used on the child’s body (diapers, diaper rash cream, shampoo) except using the test product.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian who is willing to sign a photography release.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older who presents proof of guardianship (eg, birth certificate, adoption certificate; insurance card is acceptable only if both parent/legal guardian and child’s name are present on the card) at the baseline visit.
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.