Atopic Dermatitis Prone Skin Treatment
- Must have atopic dermatitis-prone skin condition on the body, with at least 1 active lesion on the arms, legs, or torso that can be captured (visible) on photos.
- Must be willing to refrain from using moisturizer for at least 24 hours before first visit.
- Must be willing to use a product that electronically tracks application dates and times and agree to return the product at the end of the study and that failure to do so may result in legal action and forfeiture of compensation.
- Cannot have used medication or skin moisturizing products on test site in 24 hours before first visit.
- Cannot have clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or be susceptible to cutaneous infections.
- Cannot be using Class I-III topical corticosteroids or systemic medications that will affect or have an indirect effect on their eczema (including but not limited to betamethasone, clobetasol, desoximetasone, diflorasone, fluocinonide, fluticasone, halcinonide, halobetasol, and mometasone) or have used the aforementioned medications within 4 weeks prior to the start of the study.
- Cannot have received PUVA therapy for atopic dermatitis within 4 weeks prior to study start.
- Cannot have received phototherapy within 2 weeks prior to study start.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.