Anti-aging Under Eye Treatment
- Must not have undergone any cosmetic surgery, ablative laser, Thermage, or any other high intensity skin resurfacing treatments on the face within the last 12 months.
- Must not have experienced irritation with you face cleanser, moisturizer or SPF product within the last 30 days.
- Must not add or remove eyelash extensions or artificial eyelashes for the duration of the study
- Must have a smart phone that can take selfies to share with researchers.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- For Subgroup 1 (Ages 25-44)
- Must have mild to moderate undereye dark circles, fine lines at the corner of the eye, skin texture on the eyelid, fine lines/wrinkles on the face, lack of radiance around the eye area, fatigued skin, lack of vibrance.
- Must have perceived rough skin around the eyes, dull/lack of radiance around the eye area, sagging, lack of elasticity, puffiness, dark circles, fine lines or drooping.
- For Subgroup 2 (Ages 45-65)
- Must have mild to moderate dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, lack of firmness under the eye, fine lines/wrinkles, lack of firmness, elasticity at the corner of the eye. Droopiness, crepiness of the upper eyelids. Fine lines/wrinkles between the eyebrows. Lack of radiance, texture, smoothness or lifting of the eye area.
- Must have perceived rough skin, dull skin, creasing of the upper ye lids, sagging around the eye area, lack of elasticity, dark under eye circles, fine lines/wrinkles around the corners of the eye, fine lines/wrinkles between the eyebrows, lack of firmness in the eyebrow area,
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the eye area at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.