Anti-aging Eye Cream
- Must have moderate to significant fine lines and wrinkles in the corners of the eye, and the under-eye area.
- Must be willing to wear the same type of corrective eyewear to all study visits and contact lens wearers may be asked to bring eyecare materials to visits to remove and re-insert lenses.
- Must not wear false eyelashes or eyelash extensions for the duration of the study.
- Men must be clean-shaven. A small mustache or goatee is allowed, but most of the face and neck need to be shaved prior to study visits.
- Must not have had eye surgery within the past 3 years or currently have any eye diseases or eye irritation caused by allergies or any other condition.
- Must be willing to maintain the same eyebrow appearance throughout the duration of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face (including under-eye area) at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.