Blue Light Study
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
- Must be a nonsmoker for at least 1 year.
- Must have skin on the lower back that in generally hairless and of uniform color and texture.
- Must not have known allergies, intolerance, or sensitivities to cosmetic products, toiletries, sunscreens, or their components or ingredients in the test products (fragrances, preservatives, vitamin C, retinol, AHAs, soy, dioic acid, etc).
- Must not have regularly used tanning beds or other indoor tanning facilities within the past 12 months.Must not have had sun or tanning bed exposure on the lower back within 4 weeks of study start.
- Must not have had sun or tanning bed exposure on the lower back within 4 weeks of study start.
- Must not have a history of photosensitivity disorders.
- Must not be taking/using systemic or topical medication that is known to alter responses to UV radiation.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the lower back within the past 4 weeks.
What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.